Kremmer Management Group (KMG) is an independent Australian management consulting company with considerable practical hands-on experience and expertise on major construction projects.
Accredited Expert Witness - Delay and Disruption
Construction Lead Planner - Tender & Construction
Production & Productivity Performance Planning & Monitoring
Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) & Risk Mitigation Strategies
BIM 4D Model Planning & As-Built Visualisation & Monitoring
Construction, Contract & Procurement Strategic Review
Master Program Development, Progress Reporting & Review
Capital Works Program & Portfolio Management Systems
Staging & Constructability Planning, Review & Analysis
Shut-down Works Investigation, Planning & Risk Assessment
Construction & Procurement Database & Last Planner Systems
Ian Kremmer Ian is a qualified civil/structural engineer with over 40 years of hands-on experience gained working for Tier 1 contractors, consultants, government organisations and owners on major civil, building, airport, road, rail, mining, resource & IT projects.
Ian is a Member of the Academy of Experts (UK) and has testified in Arbitration court hearings. He has prepared numerous comprehensive Expert Witness Delay & Disruption Reports for major Arbitration delay and disruption disputes using detailed forensic evidence-based methods..
Ian is a Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia and holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA). He is a PRINCE2 Practitioner and has P3O Portfolio Management Foundation certification.
Recent Construction Lead Planner roles include:
- Sydney Metro West for NSW Government
- Kwinana Waste to Energy Project,
- Rockingham Waste to Energy Project
- WA MetroNet Armadale Line Upgrade Project
He provided Construction Advisory services during bid (Phase 1) and due-diligence (Phase 2) of the Westconnex Asset Sale Transactions.
Ian developed Capital Works Program Management Systems to manage entire portfolio and capital works programs for the following client organisations:
- Melbourne Airport,
- Monash University,
- Port of Melbourne,
- Coles Supermarkets, and
- Melbourne Metro Trains.
David Lee is a member of Engineers Australia and is a Registered Building Practitioner. He has extensive experience and expertise in the following Engineering sectors:
- Engineering Design documentation
- CAD Drawings & 3D BIM Review & Analysis
- 4D Model Staging, Planning & Scenarios,
- Construction Staging & As-Built Simulation
- TILOS Time Chainage Planning & Charts
- Construction Methods & Constructability
- BIM Clash Detection & Issue Resolution
- BIM Data Integration & Forensic Analysis
- BIM Model Creation and Asset Integration
- Temporary Works Planning & Design
- Design Change Forensic Claim & Causation
- As-Planned vs As-Built 4D Visual Comparison
David held the role of Technical/Project Manager for the Melbourne Royal Children's Hospital for a period of 20 years and gained the following hospital experience:
- Hospital Asset Planned Maintenance Systems
- Hospital Facilities Maintenance Order System
- Hospital Facilities Building Operations
- Hospital Building Asset Management
- Hospital Capital Works and Minor Works
Como, Perth, Western Australia. WA 6152